Radon mitigation unitIf your radon test results are above the Health Canada guideline of 200 Bq/m3 (Keeping in mind that the Worldwide Health Guideline is considered unsafe above 100 Bq/m3), you can take the following steps to help reduce the levels of radon:

You will want to hire a certified contractor. Health Canada recommends that the contractor be certified as a radon mitigation professional from an accredited organization.

Health Canada recognizes the Canadian certification program, Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program (C-NRPP). Our company is certified and and registered with the C-NRPP program. We offer complimentary in-home site inspections to really assess your home and all components involved prior to providing you with a quote. We take pride in meeting with our clients first, to try our best to address their questions and concerns and informing them of the risks associated with radon and also how our systems are uniquely custom designed. We feel that most of our clients really appreciate the time we spend with them first, by having conversations about how we plan to assist them. On some occasions, we have been able to lower the radon levels without installing a radon mitigation system, which in turn, reduces the costs of remediation. Our certified, professional contractor has an extensive journeyman background in plumbing and mechanical and has been working on radon and within the radon industry and education for many years. Some of our past clients include scientists, doctors, medical specialists and cancer survivors. We strive to help people live in healthy homes and continue to push education, knowledge and understanding towards a health risk that too many people have ignored or are still not aware of in this day and age.

Steps to Reduce Radon

Take the necessary steps for testing and reducing radon by following this link for homeowners.


CARST 2020 Conference

Join us in Victoria for the 9th annual CARST Conference, April 18 – 21, 2020.


how radon enters a house
Did you know that in some provinces, if your home has high radon levels, that it is considered a structural defect?
carst  c nrpp

Contact Us